COMBO SAMPLE PACKS
We have a new checkout page, and disabled this one. Instead of 'add to cart', you will have to order one pack at a time.
All sales are final. We cannot accept returns, exchanges or refunds because our referral partners deserve to keep their sales commissions.
OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE in on Facebook at
If you're not on Facebook, a slower way to contact us to call 912-342-0009 or shop@VillageToVendorPipeline.com
Thanks for your interest in our products.Stay inspirit ~ Be Inspired.
- 2 Small Size Headbands @ $54 doz wholesale ($4.50 each) - Suggested Retail $10 - $12 each
- 2 Medium Size Headbands @ $54 doz wholesale ($4.50 each) - Suggested Retail $10 - $12 each
- 2 Large Size Headbands @ $54 doz wholesale ($7.00 each) - Suggested Retail $10 - $12 each
- 2 Sheer Headwrap Scarves @ $84 doz wholesale ($7.00 each) - Suggested Retail $15 - $18 each
- 2 Short Headwrap Scarves @ $84 doz wholesale ($7.00 each) - Suggested Retail $15 - $18 each
- 2 Small Size Skull Cap Beanies @ $60 doz wholesale ($5.00 each) - Suggested Retail $10 - $12 each
- 2 Medium Size Skull Cap Beanies @ $60 doz wholesale ($6.00 each) - Suggested Retail $10 - $14 each
- 2 Large Size Skull Cap Beanies @ $84 doz wholesale ($7.00 each ) - Suggested Retail $14 - $16 each
- 2 Regular Size Tam Berets @ $84 doz wholesale ($7 each) - Suggested Retail $15 - $18 each
- 2 Extra Large Size Tam Berets @ $120 doz wholesale ($10.00 each) - Suggested Retail $20- $24 each
- Assorted Pack Includes Rainbow, Reggae, Earthtones, Multi-Colored and Solids
- Fair Trade Fundraisers Hand Made by Women's Craft Co-op's
- Expertly Hand Crocheted with Intricate Detail
- 100% Cotton Threads.
- Lightweight Material, Breathable, All Season Hats
- Hand Wash, No Soaking, Mild Soap, Air Dry
INSPIRIT ARTS is a humanitarian fundraising collective and online community that supports self employment and social entrepreneurship through distributing hand made headwrapping products (www.facebook.com/groups/InspiritHeadwrappingArts). Our specialty at Inspirit Arts Academy is coaching entrepreneurs how to demonstrate and sell head wraps for business and philanthropic fundraising (www.InspiritArtsAcademy.com). You are welcome to join our meetup group to request and schedule a head wrapping vendor workshop in your area (www.Meetup.com/Inspirit-Arts).
DEALER INQUIRIES WELCOME. Your customers will be impressed by the quality and intricate detail of these hand made items. Search and browse through other Inspirit Arts listings for detailed product descriptions and photos. Hand made items may vary according to the whim of the artisans who made them. The pack you receive will be very similar but not exactly the same as the those pictured here. The color themes included in each pack are Earthtone, Rainbow, Reggae, Bright, Multi-Colored, Jewel Tones and Solid Colors.
WASHING INSTRUCTIONS: All hand made items are best dry cleaned, or hand washed in cold water with mild soap, salt or vinegar. Lay flat to air dry. Machine washing and drying causes damage, color loss, and shrinkage.
HEADBANDS: These breathable cotton headbands are expertly hand woven for a unique texture that securely grips even silky soft hair without slipping. The open net weave has gaps between the threads allowing air to ventilate through. They make caps when spread fully open and tucked in back. Measure around hairline for sizing.
- SMALL is a children's size and stretches from 19" to 22
- MEDIUM for large children, teenagers and small adults stretches from 21" to 23? or 24?.
- LARGE for most adults stretches from 23" to 25 or 26".
- EXTRA LARGE are slightly longer.
SHEER HEADWRAP HAIR SCARF measures 17" wide and 5.5 feet long. These 100% cotton scarves are expertly woven by hand for a unique texture that securely grips to the most silky soft hair without slipping, even when sleeping. The sheer open-net weave is very light weight and comfortable to wear because it allows air to pass through. They can be worn as neck scarves and even full cover head wraps on warm days. Various uses include Neck Scarves, Shawls, Head Wraps, Hair Scarves, Turbans, Waist Sashes, Shawls, Head Ties and Bandanna Head Covers.
SHORT HEADWRAP HAIR SCARF measures 12" wide and 4.5 feet long. Short Four Season Scarves are thick enough to break a cold wind keeping ears and neck warm in the winter. They are also light enough for Summer head wraps to keep hair off the neck and sun off the scalp. The 100% cotton threads are expertly hand woven for a unique texture that securely grips to silky soft hair without slipping even when sleeping. These short scarves are a perfect length for tying turbans, ear warmers, bandannas, neck ties, halter tube tops, and waist belt sashes.
CROCHET PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS
REGULAR SIZE TAM BERET HATS: The shape and loose fit of unisex tam berets are really appreciated by all types of people with all types of hairstyles. With extra space on top, tam berets don't press down, causing that much-dreaded hat hair. This style tends to flatter people who avoid snugger hats, or have a lot of hair to tuck inside. Tam berets are truly a fashion classic that never goes out of style. These hats are individually and uniquely made by hand without exact replication. The hat you receive will be very close in color and pattern to the examples pictured above, but not identical. These hats are one size fits most because the edges slightly stretch to fit large size heads. When laid flat they are approximately 11" to 12" in diameter.
EXTRA LARGE TAM BERET HATS: These extra-large, unisex tam beret hats are especially appreciated by people with a lot of hair, locks, or braids to tuck inside. They are hand-crocheted from breathable 100% lightweight cotton that doesn't add unwanted extra weight. These hats are one size fits all; when laid flat they are approximately 13.5" to 14.5" in diameter. Hand made items are best dry cleaned, or hand washed with mild soap. Never soak or use harsh soaps. Machine washing and drying causes damage, color loss, and shrinkage. Briefly rinsing this item in a solution of four parts cold water to one part salt or vinegar will help fix colors permanently, but may not completely stop colors from bleeding. After washing gently by hand, lay flat to air dry.
SKULL CAP BEANIES: The intricate patterns are expertly crocheted by hand using soft, breathable, 100% cotton threads so they'll never itch or overheat you, even on warm weather days. That's why they're an all season favorite! These hats are individually and uniquely made by hand without exact replication. The hat you receive will be very close in pattern to the examples pictured above, but not identical.
- LARGE LONG SIZE : These hats are made long length to cover an adult's ears. They will stretch to fit people with slightly larger heads. Large is approximately 23" in circumference, and 8" in length.
- MEDIUM LONG SIZES: To cover ears, ranges from 20" to 23" in circumference and 7" to 8" in length.
- MEDIUM SHORT SIZES: Worn above or behind ears, ranges from 20" to 23" in circumference and 6.5" to 7" in length.
- SMALL SHORT SIZE : Often purchased for children, ranges from 19" to 20" in circumference and 5.75" to 6.5" in length.